Monday, June 13, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed

Today I woke up and immediately felt grumpy. I have no idea why, but I am going to blame the weather. It is raining and dark and stormy. Gross. It is so weird how weather effects people's moods. On days like this I always just want to cuddle up and read a book or watch a movie. But I have to run errands this afternoon, then tutor, and then go to a Mary Kay thing (which should be fun, it is a fashion show where a local store is showing how to take 9 basic items and make a whole bunch of outfits with them..how this has to do with Mary Kay I am not sure).

I think to I am starting to get a wee bit stressed with all the loose ends I have to tie up before I leave. I sent a lot of e-mails in the past 2 days, so hopefully everything will get straightened out before I go! I really don't have that much to do, but when you wake up grumpy, everything seems like a BFD.

On a happier note, I put my schedule for next week into google calender (side bar..google everything rocks my world, just discovered google reader and now I am adding many blogs to it!). It is great to be able to have a schedule again! My typical day includes getting up at 6:30 (not too bad) and going to work, then going to the gym then coming home around 8:00. I am going to have to be organized to pack my lunch and snacks but I am super excited just to have some routine in my life!

Ok, time to get up on the right side of the bed, and try to stay happy today :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment