Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kaylee and the Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Does anyone know where my blog post name comes from??...(Check this out if you don't)

Anyway today wasn't that bad, but it certainly had a ring to it.
I woke up late, my work is flexible about start time but I had wanted to go in early. Anyway, then I went to the kitchen to open the slow cooker to get my lunch that was cooking over night (CBC's Easy Curry Chicken..featured in this blog post)...and it was cold. I hadn't turned on the slow cooker. Ooopsy. So I quickly made a substitute lunch, and got ready for work. While I was getting ready I kept opening the wrong drawers for stuff, and the wrong cupboards..etc.

Work was challenging today, but that is totally a good thing just hard on the brain! The computer program I was using froze as I was saving 2 hours of work, and I spilled stuff on myself like 3 times, AND I got stuck in traffic both ways (ok that last one is a normal occurance).

HOWEVER, I came home and had a delicious dinner thanks to the turned on slow cooker, cleaned the apartment, chatted with a friend, and then made a pasta salad for a potluck at work tomorrow. I have also started to cook with out measuring cups...Canada's Top Chef, here I come! And I have a long weekend so tomorrow is Friday for me! Yippee.

So even after my horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day I am going to bed pretty happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment