Monday, February 28, 2011

Refresh

So last week I felt crappy. It is really starting to get to me that I haven't heard back from any jobs. I also haven't successfully subletted my place yet, which is annoying. I am hoping March is going to bring me some good news!

In other news, I started a new blog for my diet and weight loss adventures: http://totallytypicaldiet.blogspot.com/ I have been trying to update that blog everyday, and hopefully it will keep me on track. It is weird but I find it so much easier to go to the gym if I have a routine. Right now, because I have nothing to do, I am like well if I miss the gym today I can just go tomorrow, and then one things lead to another and I become super lazy.

I went to Cape Breton this weekend to visit my friend's family. It was very nice just to get away and take a break form worrying about the jobs and the apartment and everything. I also got to pet a wolf at a wildlife park so that was pretty awesome. I got back last night and went to my first tutoring session, and I really enjoyed it. It was nice to be doing something productive and helpful, not to mention making money! I think I am going to get a waitressing job soon because like it says in my introduction to the blog..I freak out over free time. And the whole free time routine (or lack of routine) is getting old!

Luckily my little weekend break and my tutoring session got me out of feeling blah and ready to tackle the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment